Maxine Aaronson has over 30 years of experience handling a wide variety of federal and state tax matters involving both tax planning and tax litigation. Her practice encompasses:
- all types of business and individual tax planning;
- negotiation and litigation of tax matters with the Internal Revenue Service and the State Comptroller;
- forming and advising charitable and other tax exempt entities;
- design and implementation of retirement plans and other employee benefit programs;
- creation of trusts and advising executors, administrators and trustees;
- estate planning;
- asset protection; and
- other wealth preservation strategies.
Ms. Aaronson also has an active mediation practice. Her 30 years of experience negotiating with the IRS for her clients makes her particularly well qualified to manage the facilitated negotiation process known as mediation.